Latest update: 30/04/2012
- Europe - far right - François Hollande - French elections 2012 - Marine Le Pen - Nicolas Sarkozy - Rupert Murdoch - Syria
The World This Week - April 27th, 2012
While invectives fly on the French campaign trail over the far-right and its agenda, François Picard warns of the reality check to come when the presidential election’s over and it’s time to face up to Europe’s economic mess.
- Paul TAYLOR. European Affairs Editor, Reuters;
- Craig COPETAS. Paris-based journalist. Author, "Bear Hunting with the Politburo";
- Sylvie KAUFFMANN. Editorial Director, Le Monde;
- Stefan DE VRIES. Paris correspondent, RTL4.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Thomas Waterhouse, Paul Makaad.