Mind the gap in the French presidential race which is tightening. Not enough, argues Socialist Olivier Ferrand for whom Nicolas Sarkozy has tacked too far right to win. The UMP’s Arnaud Danjean – in a dig at François Hollande – answers you can be pro-Europe and still address the fears of ordinary citizens.
- Arnaud DANJEAN. French legislative elections candidate, UMP. Member of the European Parliament;
- Olivier FERRAND. French legislative elections candidate, Socialist Party. President and founder, Terra Nova;
- Marc PERELMAN. France 24 French Politics Editor;
- Markus KARLSSON. France 24 / MCD / RFI Business Editor;
- Douglas HERBERT. France 24 International Affairs Editor.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.