Latest update: 07/05/2012
- China - Far-right - François Hollande - French elections 2012 - Greece - Hillary Clinton - Nicolas Sarkozy - UK Elections
The World This Week - May 4th, 2012 (part 2)
France’s bruising presidential election campaign concludes with Socialist François Hollande pulling ahead in the polls, but François Picard’s panel points to a fickle far-right electorate that could spring surprises come Sunday. Also, the anti-Europe vote in Greece, and the UK and Washington’s blushes over China’s Chen affair.
- Christopher Dickey. Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek. Columnist, The Daily Beast;
- Anne-Elisabeth Moutet. Columnist, The Sunday Telegraph;
- Philippe Moreau Chevrolet. Columnist, Nouvel Observateur;
- Edward Cody. Paris Correspondent, The Washington Post.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Paul Maakad.