Latest update: 28/05/2012
- Angela Merkel - Egypt - Egypt elections - euro - François Hollande
Eurobonds or Bust? May 25th, 2012
François Hollande may have the momentum, but who will agree to pick up the tab for eventual eurobonds? Also, why Facebook’s IPO floundered, Egypt’s presidential election, and how the Eurovision song contest put Azerbaijan’s human rights record centre stage.
- A.Craig Copetas, Author of "Bear Hunting with the Politburo", Madison Books;
- Hassan Zitouni, Senior Correspondent, MBC television;
- Anne Bagamery, Senior Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Ulrike Koltermann, Freelance journalist.
Produced by Paul Maakad, Mary Colombel, David Boratav