Latest update: 04/06/2012
What's the story with FARC? Colombia's Marxist rebels fight on (Part 2)
It’s a happy ending for France 24’s Roméo Langlois but Colombia’s Marxist rebellion continues. The FARC may be weakened but under the cover of jungle, its forces are still dangerous and public opinion is more polarized than ever over whether to negotiate or fight to the bitter end.
- Gustavo Adolfo CARVAJAL, Ambassador of Colombia to France
- Ricardo ABDAHLLAH, Journalist, Correspondant in Paris for 'El espectador'
- Silke Pfeiffer Colombia/Andes project director, International Crisis Group
- Eduardo CUE Journalist and writer
- Cyril VANIER, Senior Journalist, France24
watch the first part
Program prepared and produced by Christopher Davies, Sara Bertilsson and Mary Colombel