Latest update: 08/06/2012
- corruption - Euro 2012 - football - racism - Ukraine
Inside Ukraine: Euro 2012 co-hosts under scrutiny (part 2)
While the outside world focuses on the jailing of emblematic opposition leader Yulia Timoschenko, the co-hosts of Euro 2012 have other axes to grind, like the vasts sums that have disappeared while preparing for the tournament. François Picard's panel reacts to Gulliver Cragg's travels across Ukraine.
- Anton KOSLOV, Associate Professor, American Graduate School of International Diplomacy;
- George-Frederick JEWSBURY, Historian, "Centre d'Etudes des Mondes Russes" EHESS;
- Gulliver CRAGG, France 24 Correspondent;
- Andrij KARASHCHUK, Professor, Institute of International Relations of Kiev National Taras Shevchenko University.
Watch the first part
Programme prepared and produced by Wassim Nasr, Anelise Borges and Mary Colombel