Latest update: 12/06/2012
- François Hollande - French elections 2012 - French parliamentary elections 2012 - French politics - Marine Le Pen - Martine Aubry - National Front party (France) - Socialist Party (France)
France swings to the left (part 2)
François Hollande looks poised for a clear mandate when French voters return to the polls for a fourth time in six weeks in next Sunday’s parliamentary run-off, but with the financial crisis looming and the far-right gaining steam, we should expect more surprises before the dust settles.
- Richard YUNG. Senator, Socialist Party;
- Fabienne KELLER. Senator, UMP;
- Ulrike KOLTERMANN. Former Paris Bureau Chief, Deutsche Presse-Agentur;
- Peter GUMBEL. Director of Communications, Sciences Po Paris.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Julien Munzer, Wassim Nasr.