Latest update: 13/06/2012
Should Putin worry? (part 2)
What better advertisement for a demonstration than to haul leading organisers in for questioning the day before? That’s what panellists tell François Picard after Moscow’s biggest protest since the re-election of Vladimir Putin.
- Nina ZAKHARKINA-BEREZNER. Activist, member of "Russie Libertés" (from Moscow);
- Tania RAKHMANOVA. Filmmaker and writer; Author of the "Au Coeur du pouvoir Russe" ("At the heart of Russian power");
- Alexis PROKOPIEV. Spokesperson, "Russie Libertés" ("Russia Freedoms");
- John LAUGHLAND. Director of Studies, Institute of Democracy & Cooperation;
- Inga WATERLOT. Head of the Russian service, Radio France Internationale.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Wassim Nasr.