Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s revered anti-apartheid leader and the country’s first black president, has died at the age of 95, President Jacob Zuma has announced.
Latest update: 14/06/2012
- France - François Hollande - French politics - Ségolène Royal - Socialist Party (France) - Valérie Trierweiler
The Tweetweiler Affair (part 2)
Can a First Lady really speak her mind? Never before has the French president’s partner weighed in on political campaigns. But then again, never before has the president had to do damage control on a tweet directed against his ex.
- Stephen CLARK. Journalist and writer. Author, "1000 Years of Annoying the French ";
- Aude BARON. Editor-in-Chief, Le Plus - Nouvel Observateur;
- Denis DEMONPION. Columnist, Le Nouvel Observateur;
- Frederic WINCKLER. President, J. Walter Thompson Paris.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Wassim Nasr, Mary Colombel.