Latest update: 18/06/2012
- Barack Obama - Bashar al-Assad - Egypt - Egypt elections - euro - François Hollande - Muslim Brotherhood - Syria - UN Security Council - Valérie Trierweiler - Vladimir Putin
The World This Week - June 15th, 2012 (part 2)
While Europe holds its breath ahead of a Greek election that’s very much up in the air, the French and the Germans trade barbs over how to save the euro. Also, the Muslim Brotherhood’s ambiguous reaction to the dissolution of parliament, and why France’s new First Partner should apologise to François Hollande.
- Anne Bagamery. Senior Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Vivienne Walt. Contributor, Time Magazine;
- Craig Copetas. Paris-based journalist;
- Ana Navarro Pedro. Paris Correspondent, Visao.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Elom Marcel Toble.