With both sides locked in a conflict they think they can win, it truly seems like Mission impossible for an unarmed 300-strong UN observer mission in Syria. However there is go further… once Russia and the West find common ground.
- Haytham MANNA. Head of the Executive Bureau, National Coordination Body for Democratic Change;
- Joshua LANDIS. Director, Centre for Middle East Studies - University of Oklahoma; Blog Syriacomment.com - from Oklahoma City;
- Walid PHARES. Special advisor to the US Congress on Terrorism; National Security Advisor to Mitt Romney - from Washigton;
- Ole SOLVANG. Human Rights Watch;
- Paul VALLET. Professor of Political Science, Sciences Po, Paris.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.