Latest update: 25/06/2012
- Angela Merkel - Barack Obama - Bashar al-Assad - Egypt - Egypt elections - euro - Europe - François Hollande - Kofi Annan - Muslim Brotherhood - Syria - UN Security Council
The World This Week - 22 June (part 2)
It was the week when Egypt’s ruling military council flexed its muscle but does it have what it takes to put the revolution back in a box? Also, the CIA’s search for the right rebels to back in Syria, the hard bargaining ahead of the EU Summit, and why the Uruguayan state is going into the business of selling marijuana.
- Christopher DICKEY. Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek Magazine; Columnist, The Daily Beast;
- Marcus MABRY. Editor at large, International Herald Tribune;
- Anne-Elisabeth Moutet. Columnist, The Sunday Telegraph;
- Stefan De Vries. Paris Correspondent, RTL4.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Paul Maakad.