Latest update: 02/07/2012
- Economic crisis - euro - European Union - eurozone
What's the grand plan to save the euro? (part 1)
For the 60th edition of Talking Europe, Christophe Robeet focuses with his guests on the EU leaders who are meeting in Brussels for a make-or-break summit. This is Europe's moment of truth. If the European Union wants to survive, it no longer needs plumbers but real architects. This could mean more sovereignty going to the European institutions.
Christophe Robeet speaks to:
- Liem HOANG NGOC, French MEP, Socialists and Democrats;
- Rebecca HARMS, German MEP, Group of Greens (President);
- Constance LE GRIP, French MEP, Europe’s People Party;
- Gianni VATTIMO, Italian MEP, Alliance of Liberals and Democrats.