Latest update: 05/07/2012
- Arab world - elections - Libya - Muammar Gaddafi - vote
The Libyan Vote
Is Libya well and truly on its way to democracy? Or is the country still too divided just 9 months after Gadaffi's death? Laura Baines's panel discusses Tripoli's road to democracy.
- Catherine NORRIS-TRENT. France 24 Reporter (from Tripoli);
- Oliver MILES. Deputy Chairman of the Libyan-British Council; Former Ambassador to Libya (from London);
- Francis PERRIN. Editorial Manager, "Arab Oil and Gas";
- Lise STORM. Senior Lecturer in Middle East Politics; Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies, University of Exeter.
Produced by Laura Baines, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.