Russia and China veto a Western-backed UN resolution on Syria as the fighting continues on the ground. How long will the diplomatic deadlock last? And how far will Assad go?
- Georges SABRA. Member, Syrian National Council;
- Ziad MAJED. Adjunct professor of Middle East Studies, American University of Paris;
- Robert MALLEY. Director of the Middle East Program, International Crisis Group (from Washington);
- Marwa DAOUDY. Professor of Politics and International Relations of the Middle East, Oxford University (from Geneva);
- Borzou DARAGAHI. Middle East Correspondent for the Financial Times (from Beirut).
Produced by Laura Baines, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.