Latest update: 24/08/2012
- Angela Merkel - Europe - European markets - eurozone - François Hollande - Greece
Greece: No more last chances?
As partners of Angela Merkel’s coalition root louder and louder for a Greek exit from the eurozone, François Picard’s panel calls on the French president to counterbalance the argument. So can Conservative Merkel and Socialist Hollande speak a "common language"?
- Jorgo CHATZIMARKAKIS, MEP, Group of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe;
- Alessandro GIRAUDO, Economist, Viel Tradition;
- Philippe WAECHTER, Chief Economist, Natixis Asset Management;
- Peter BILD, Freelance Journalist.
Programme prepared and produced by Christopher Davis, Anelise Borges and Mary Colombel