Latest update: 31/08/2012
- Barack Obama - Democrats (USA) - Mitt Romney - Republicans (USA) - US elections 2012 - US politics
Can they beat Obama?
It’s Mitt Romney’s big chance to make his pitch on prime time television. François Picard’s panel argues over what it will take to keep the spotlight after a Republican convention where delegates have been more energized by their enmity for Barack Obama and the conservative message of Romney's running-mate Paul Ryan.
- Stuart HAUGEN. Republicans Abroad;
- Douglas GLUCROFT. Democrats Abroad;
- Amy GREENE. American Politics Specialist. Author, "L'Amérique après Obama" ("America after Obama");
- Philippe MOREAU-CHEVROLET. Columnist, Le Nouvel Observateur.
Produced by Fraçois Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.