Latest update: 03/09/2012
- Apple - Clint Eastwood - Egypt - Iran - Mitt Romney - Mohammed Morsi - Republicans (USA) - US presidential election 2012
The World This Week - August 31st, 2012
Mitt Romney’s big speech gets upstaged by Clint Eastwood’s improv at the Republican convention. So if the nominee is so uninspiring, why is the US election race so close? Also, the first visit to Tehran of an Egyptian president since the Iranian Revolution doesn’t go to plan, and the impact of the Apple vs Samsung patent wars.
- Craig COPETAS, Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Régis LE SOMMIER, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Paris Match;
- Célestine BOHLEN, Freelance journalist;
- Douglas HERBERT, International Affairs Editor, France 24.