Latest update: 11/09/2012
- France - François Hollande - tax evasion - Tax havens - taxes
The French and the rich (part 2)
When the richest man in France applies for Belgian citizenship, the France 24 Debate gets caught in a crossfire between those blasting LVMH boss Bernard Arnault, and those pointing the finger at the new Socialist government's plan to tax the rich.
- A. Craig Copetas, Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Pierre Haski, Journalist and co-founder, Rue89.com;
- Agnès Michel, Economist, Terra Nova;
- Jan Randolph, Director of sovereign risk analysis, IHS Global Insight.
Programme prepared and produced by Christopher Davies, Mary Colombel and David Boratav