What is the appropriate response to the first killing of a US ambassador since 1979? François Picard’s panel looks at Barack Obama’s pledge to work hand-in-hand with Libya’s post-revolution government, and at the sharp reaction of his Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
- Wahid BOURSHAN. Former member, Libyan National Transitional Council (from Tripoli);
- Laurie DUNDON. Former US State Department Official, Fellow at the Truman National Security Project;
- Paul VALLET. Professor of International Relations;
- Mathieu MABIN. Senior Correspondant, France 24;
- Hugh MILES. Journalist and writer (from Cairo);
- Catherine NORRIS TRENT. Senior Correspondant, France 24 (from Tripoli).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Christopher Davis, Mary Colombel.