Latest update: 14/09/2012
- Arab world - Barack Obama - Egypt - Islam - Libya - Mohammed Morsi - Muslim Brotherhood
All eyes on Morsi (part 2)
Is Egypt's president behind the times or ahead of the game? While critics in the West find Mohamed Morsi's condemnation of US embassy attacks too slow in coming, he nonetheless secures aid from Europe.
- Adel GUINDY. President, Coptic Solidarity Association;
- Chérine FOTY. Egyptian-American Lawyer. Professor, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne;
- Omar ASHOUR. Director of Middle East Studies, Institutes of Arab and Islamic Studies at the University of Exeter. Visiting Fellow, Brookings Institution (from London);
- Bel TREW. Freelance Journalist (from Cairo).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.