Spain’s government unveils a new belt-tightening budget, but puts off requesting a bailout. Mariano Rajoy’s conservatives don't just find themselves caught between creditors and angry voters at home. Now, the crisis is fuelling fresh calls for regional autonomy and even independence.
- Eduard SALSAS, Attorney, Squire Sanders;
- Sofiane ABOURA, Professor of Finance, Université Paris-Dauphine;
- Jose Manuel LAMARQUE, Co-producer for "Transeuropéenne", France Inter;
- Ludovic SUBRAN, Chief Economist, Euler Hermes;
- Toni CRUANYES, Correspondent, TV3.
Programme produced and prepared by Christopher Davies, Anelise Borges and Mary Colombel