Latest update: 08/10/2012
- Bashar al-Assad - Iran - Recep Tayyip Erdogan - Syria - Turkey
The World This Week - October 5th, 2012
The Syria spillover becomes all too real for Turkey, but how far can retaliation go when Ankara's already actively serving as rear base for Syria's rebellion? Also, the run on Iran's currency, Obama flops at the first presidential debate, and 50 years of James Bond and the Beatles.
- Craig Copetas, Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Claude Guibal, Senior Correspondent, France Culture;
- Christopher Dickey, Newsweek Paris Bureau Chief / Mideast Editor;
- Paul Taylor, European Affairs Editor, Reuters.
Produced by Paul Maakad, Nicola Hebden, Anelise Borges