Latest update: 10/10/2012
- Angela Merkel - Economic crisis - Economic growth - euro - eurozone - Germany - Greece
No Grexit: Will rescue deepen woe for Greece? (part 2)
Angela Merkel’s first trip to Athens in five years may illustrate her commitment to keeping Greece in the eurozone, but at what price? François Picard’s panel argues over the best way to rescue a country whose economy has already contracted by more than 20%.
- Jean Paul BETBEZE. Chief Economist, Crédit Agricole;
- Anne BAGAMERY. Senior Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Markus KARLSSON. Business Editor, France 24;
- Costas LAPAVITSAS. Professor of Economics, School of Oriental and African Studies. Author, "Crisis in the Eurozone" (from London).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.