Latest update: 18/10/2012
- Barack Obama - Democrats (USA) - Mitt Romney - Republicans (USA) - US elections 2012 - US presidential election 2012
Obama 1 - 1 Romney (part 2)
Barack Obama rebounds in the second presidential debate, partly thanks to Mitt Romney’s "whole binders full of women" remark, but uncertainty abounds in the homestretch of a race where both candidates look to energise their own supporters and convince the shrinking sliver of undecided voters.
- Ricki STEVENSON. Founder, Black Paris Tours. Democrats Abroad;
- Stuart HAUGEN. Former President, Republicans Abroad;
- Christopher DICKEY. Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek;
- Garance FRANKE-RUTA. Senior Politics Editor, The Atlantic (from New York).
Produced by Anelise Borges, François Picard, Mary Colombel, Shamira Muhammad.