Latest update: 22/10/2012
- Barack Obama - eurozone - India - Lebanon - Libya - Mitt Romney - Muammar Gaddafi - US elections 2012
The World This Week - October 19th, 2012 (part 2)
In the US presidential race, it’s neck-and-neck now that both sides have failed at demonizing the other candidate. Also, EU reform seen as liar’s poker (with the hope that no one calls bluff) and the Bollywood wedding that has captivated a nation.
- Judah Grunstein, Editor-in-Chief, World Politics Review;
- Craig Copetas, Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Noopur Tiwari, Resident Editor Europe, NDTV;
- Ulrike Koltermann, Freelance journalist.
Programme prepared and produced by Paul Maakad, Anelise Borges and Mary Colombel