With now only two weeks to go before the US presidential election, it's a toss-up. Even though both candidates tacked to the centre in their final debate, François Picard's panel argues that Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have a radically different vision of the US' place in the world.
- Anne BAGAMERY. Europe Day Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Ardavan AMIR-ASLANI. International Lawyer;
- Caith KUSHNER. Attorney, Member of the New York Bar;
- Forrest G. ALOGNA. Attorney, Member of the New York Bar;
- Joe TREASTER. Professor, University of Miami School of Communication. The MiamiPlanet (from Miami).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Isabelle Sarton du Jonchay.