Latest update: 25/10/2012
- Benjamin Netanyahu - Fatah - Gaza Strip - Hezbollah - Israel - Israeli-Palestinian conflict - Palestinian Authority - Palestinian Territories - Qatar
The Emir goes to Gaza
Is Qatar in over its head? Hamas hails the first visit by a foreign head of state since it took over Gaza five years ago, but the rival Fatah sees the Emir’s visit as driving a further wedge between Palestinians.
- Osama HAMDAN. Head of Hamas Foreign Liaisons (from Beirut);
- Gil MIHAELY. Columnist, Yedioth Ahronoth;
- Kareem AMIRA. Masters Student at Sciences Po Paris; Member of Fatah;
- Ghanem NUSEIBEH. Founder and Director of Cornerstone Global (from Jerusalem).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Shamira Muhammad.