Latest update: 26/10/2012
- Barack Obama - Gaza Strip - Israel - Israeli-Palestinian conflict - Italy - Mitt Romney - Qatar - Silvio Berlusconi - US elections 2012
The World This Week - 26 October (part 2)
Don’t mess with Texas and don’t send international observers to monitor the upcoming US presidential election. Also, the Emir of Qatar’s Gaza visit, Berlusconi’s swansong and when there’s an earthquake in Italy, blame the seismologists.
- Christopher Dickey. Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek. Mideast Editor;
- Craig Copetas. Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Hamdam Mostafavi. Iran Desk, Courrier International;
- Régis Le Sommier. Deputy Editorial Director, Paris Match.
Produced François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Paul Maakad.