Latest update: 29/10/2012
- France - François Hollande - French politics - Google - Internet - technology
Is Google too powerful? (part 2)
On the old continent taking on old media, Eric Schmidt meets the French president in a bid to thwart plans to tax links to media websites. François Picard’s panel argues over whether the IT giant is stealing money or making it for an ailing French press.
- Jeff JARVIS. Author of "What Would Google Do?" - from New York;
- Philippe MOREAU-CHEVROLET. Columnist, Nouvel Observateur;
- Olivia PHELIP. Editor-in-Chief, JOL Press;
- Waddick DOYLE. Professor, AUP School of Communications.
Produced by Anelise Borges, François Picard, Shamira Muhammad, Mary Colombel.