In an election where every vote counts, Hurricane Sandy forces the two candidates to review their schedule... and tone down the rhetoric. Instead, the battle for the White House is going to play out fiercly but more quietly in the trenches as campaigners do all they can to energise potential voters.
- Andrew REVKIN. Writer for "Dot Earth" Blog, New York Times. Professor, Pace University (from New York);
- Craig RUTTLE. Freelance Photojournalist (from Little Ferry, New Jersey);
- Frederic WINCKLER. President, J. Walter Thompson Paris;
- Ellen WASYLINA. Member, Republicans Abroad;
- Frederick T. DAVIS. Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP. Member, Democrats Abroad.
- Nathan KING. France 24 Correspondent (from Dayton, Ohio).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Shamira Muhammad.
Watch the second part here.