Latest update: 01/11/2012
- anti-Semitism - Benjamin Netanyahu - France - François Hollande - Islam - Muslims
The Toulouse shootings revisited: Is France becoming more intolerant?
Ahead of the Israeli prime minister's visit to the scene of last March’s Toulouse shooting spree, François Picard’s panel looks at how a homegrown jihadist’s rampage has exposed the failings of French domestic intelligence and why hate crimes have spiked against both Jews and Muslims.
- Sylvain ATTAL, Managing Editor of New Media, France 24;
- Dr. Tony KENNEYBREW, Attorney with the Paris Bar;
- Nicole YARDENI, Regional President, Council for Jewish Institutions in France;
- Chris BOCKMAN, France 24 Correspondent in Toulouse.
Programme prepared and produced by Shamira Muhammad, Sara Bertilsson and Mary Colombel