Latest update: 19/11/2012
- China - Egypt - Gaza Strip - Israel - Israeli-Palestinian conflict - Mohammed Morsi - Xi Jinping
The World This Week - November 16th, 2012
Could the real scandal of the Petraeus affair be the fan following of a top US military brass that will ultimately be associated with failed outcomes in Iraq and Afghanistan? Also, China's not-so-new leadership, the Egyptian president caught out by the escalation between Israel and Gaza, and the romance long gone in the Franco-German couple.
- A. Craig Copetas, Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Ulrike Koltermann, Freelance Journalist;
- Anne Bagamery, Senior Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Virginie Herz, France 24 International Affairs Editor.
Produced by Paul Maakad, Mary Colombel, Anelise Borges