Latest update: 21/11/2012
- Africa - African politics - DR Congo - Joseph Kabila - Paul Kagame - Rwanda
The Fall of Goma
A rebel movement that didn’t even exist seven months grabs Goma. That’s hardly surprising in view of the unresolved simmering tensions at the border between DR Congo, Rwanda and Uganda.
- Melanie GOUBY. Freelance journalist (from Goma);
- James NGUMBU MUGANGA. Congolese journalist; Director of Publication, Panafrica International;
- Benjamin SEHENE. Rwandan writer, Author of "The Ethnic Trap";
- Ebba KALONDO. Head of Africa Service, France 24.
Produced by Anelise Borges, François Picard, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.