The UK spoils for a fight over the EU’s budget as pressure grows on David Cameron from within his own ranks to opt out of the EU completely. François Picard’s panel engages in heated debate over whether it’s all about money or political posturing.
- Graham WATSON. UK Liberal Democrat MEP (from Brussels);
- Douglas CARSWELL. Conservative MP for Clacton, UK (from London);
- Valérie RABAULT. Vice-President, National Financial Commission, French National Assembly (from Montauban, France);
- Christophe ROBEET. Europe Editor, France 24 (from Brussels).
- Melissa BELL. Foreign Affairs Editor, France 24;
- Markus KARLSSON. Business Editor, France 24;
- Yves BERTONCINI. Secretary General, Notre Europe think tank.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.