Latest update: 26/11/2012
- David Cameron - DR Congo - Egypt - European Union - Mohammed Morsi - Muslim Brotherhood - Rwanda
The World This Week - November 23rd, 2012 (part 2)
While the US fawns over Mohamed Mursi’s mediation role with Gaza, Egypt’s new president secures a tentative deal for a huge IMF loan and votes himself sweeping judicial powers. Also: the fall of Goma, why Cameron is putting himself in the firing line over Europe’s budget, and the implosion of France’s opposition.
- Nicholas NORBROOK, Senior Editor, The Africa Report;
- A. Craig COPETAS, Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Christian MALARD, Senior Foreign Analyst, France 3;
- Vivienne WALT, Contributor, Time Magazine.
Programme produced and prepared by Paul Maakad, Sara Bertilsson and Mary Colombel