We travel to the border with Syria where the situation remains very difficult for over 120,000 Syrian refugees sheltering in Turkish camps. We also meet members of the Alevi community who feel marginalized in predominantly Sunni Turkey. Finally, we take you for a walk through the streets and backstreets of Istanbul, with famous TV presenter Levent Erden.
- Director: Caroline de Camaret
- Presenter: Christophe Robeet
- Producers: Valérie Labonne and Julie Dungelhoeff
- Reporter: Julie Dungelhoeff and Valérie Labonne
- Cameraman: Stéphane Bodenne
- Video editing: A. Le Narvor, M. Paquereau, F. Fernandez, E. Blancart