Eight years after the opening of membership talks, Turkish pride is wounded as the country feels rejected by a number of EU member states. Meanwhile, critics say the ruling AK Party of Prime Minister Erdogan has challenged Turkey's secular system and undermined freedom of expression. But we also discover a very confident Turkey with a booming economy and a new diplomacy.
- Director: Caroline de Camaret
- Presenter: Christophe Robeet
- Producers: Valérie Labonne and Julie Dungelhoeff
- Reporter: Julie Dungelhoeff and Valérie Labonne
- Cameraman: Stéphane Bodenne
- Video editing: A. Le Narvor, M. Paquereau, F. Fernandez, E.Blanquart