Latest update: 03/12/2012
- climate change - Egypt - Israel - Mahmoud Abbas - Mohammed Morsi - Palestinian Territories - United Nations
The World This Week - November 30th, 2012 (part 2)
Power grab or pre-emptive strike against Mubarak-era judges? François Picard’s panel argues over the motives behind the Muslim Brotherhood-led rush to approve Egypt’s new constitution. Also, Israel answers the UN’s nod to the Palestinians with more settlements, and the hot air from politicians over global warming.
- Craig Copetas, Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Anne Bagamery, Senior Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Anne Penketh, Contributor, The Independent;
- Régis Le Sommier, Deputy Editorial Director, Paris Match.
Programme prepared and produced by Paul Maakad, Anelise Borges and Mary Colombel