One comeback too many? Most of François Picard’s panel does not believe in Silvio Berlusconi’s chances, even though PDL Senator Luciano Malan insists voters will come around.
- Gregory VICSCUSI, Journalist, Bloomberg;
- Francesco SARACENO, Senior Economist, OFCE;
- Luciano MALAN, Senator, Popolo Della Liberta (PDL) party;
- Andrea TETI, Director, Centre for Global Security and Governance at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland;
- James CREEDON, France 24 Media Watch editor.
Watch the second part