Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s revered anti-apartheid leader and the country’s first black president, has died at the age of 95, President Jacob Zuma has announced.
Latest update: 11/12/2012
- elections - Europe - Italian politics - Italy - Mario Monti - Silvio Berlusconi
Guess who's back: Swansong for Berlusconi or Italy's reforms? (part 2)
One comeback too many? Most of François Picard’s panel does not believe in Silvio Berlusconi’s chances, even though PDL Senator Luciano Malan insists voters will come around.
- Gregory VICSCUSI, Journalist, Bloomberg;
- Francesco SARACENO, Senior Economist, OFCE;
- Luciano MALAN, Senator, Popolo Della Liberta (PDL) party;
- Andrea TETI, Director, Centre for Global Security and Governance at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland;
- James CREEDON, France 24 Media Watch editor.