After forcing out the prime minister, it's clear that the military's still running the show in Bamako. So how does the outside world flush out jihadist radicals in the north when Mali's own army prefers to play politics in the safety of the capital?
- Lydie BOKA, Director, StategiCo;
- Vincent FLOREANI, Deputy Spokesperson, French Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Michael KIRTLEY, Journalist, National Geographic & Africa International, Independent filmmaker;
- Pierre CONESA, Professor, Sciences Po Paris; Former high-ranking official at the French Ministry of Defence;
- Kassim KONE, Associate Professor, State University of New York at Cortland.
Programme prepared and produced by Christopher Davis, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel