Latest update: 20/12/2012
- earthquakes - Moon - space - sun
The end is near (part 2)
The Mayans don't think the world's about to end, so why are so many around the planet in a panic? François Picard's panel looks at how through the ages, the threat of doom is more than just a psychological release, it’s politics.
- Jean-Paul DEMOULE, Professor of later European prehistory at Paris 1 University Panthéon-Sorbonne, Archaeology Unit;
- A. Craig COPETAS, Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic;
- Bruno DELPRAT, Specialist on Mayan Culture, CNRS;
- Alex NIKOLAVITCH, Comic Book Writer.