Twenty years after the start of a bitter conflict, Bosnia remains divided along ethnic lines. We travel to Banja Luka, the capital of the Serb entity, where Bosnia's Serbs are increasingly critical of the way the local economy has been run for the past decade. We also follow a community doctor who tells us more about the poor state of the country's health care system and we take to the slopes of Jahorina, one of Bosnia's favourite ski resorts.
- Director: Caroline de Camaret
- Presenter: Christophe Robeet
- Producers: Ruth Hetherington and Julie Dungelhoeff
- Reporters: Julie Dungelhoeff and Ruth Hetherington
- Cameraman: Stéphane Bodenne
- Video editing: A. Le Narvor, M. Paquereau, F. Fernandez, E.Blanquart