Twenty years after the start of the war, ethnic divisions remain frozen in law. Nowhere is it more true than in Mostar's segregated schools. We also meet Europe's first veiled mayor: she runs the city of Visoko. We talk to Sevdah singer Amira who tells us how Bosnia's traditional music has gained an audience abroad and we follow Jasna Samic, a Franco-Bosnian writer who shows us her favourite places in Sarajevo.
- Director: Caroline de Camaret
- Presenter: Christophe Robeet
- Producers: Ruth Hetherington and Julie Dungelhoeff
- Reporters: Julie Dungelhoeff and Ruth Hetherington
- Cameraman: Stéphane Bodenne
- Video editing: A. Le Narvor, M. Paquereau, F. Fernandez, E.Blanquart