Latest update: 21/12/2012
- Angela Merkel - Apple - business - Europe - financial crisis - Germany - South Africa
2013 Global Outlook
To follow the fate of the euro, watch Europe’s paymaster as Germany enters campaign mode. Also, can Apple maintain its stock market supremacy? Finally, what do South Africa’s mining strikes say about the disconnect between growth and good governance?
- Philip GOLUB, International Relations Professor, American University of Paris;
- Markus KARLSSON, France 24 Business Editor;
- Stéphanie ANTOINE, France 24 Business Editor;
- Marie EKELAND, Co-founder and co-president, France Digitale; Partner at Elaia Partners