The fiscal cliff may have been avoided thanks to a tax hike deal, but are US voters really ready to hear the truth when it comes to the spending cuts that are still needed? François Picard's panel chalks up winners and losers.
- Ed O’KEEFE, Congressional Reporter, Washington Post (from Washington, DC);
- Alan GUGGENHEIM, Member of Texas Tea Party Patriots (from Corpus Christi, Texas);
- Ronald FREEMAN, Finance director, Executive committee member, Atlantic Council;
- Gerald OLIVIER, Journalist at Atlantico.fr and author of "Mitt Romney, pour le renouveau du mythe américain";
- Zachary MILLER, Member of Democrats Abroad.
Produced by Christopher Davis, Claire Williams, David Boratav