Latest update: 08/01/2013
- Catholic Church - education - France - François Hollande - French politics - Gay marriage - schools
France split over gay marriage
Same-sex marriage is already a hot button issue. Add to the mix whether it's OK to discuss homosexuality in Catholic schools, and swords are drawn between France’s ruling Socialists and the Church.
- Jean DUCHESNE. Special advisor to the Archbishop of Paris;
- Judith HAMERY. American Section teacher, Lycée International de Saint-Germain-en-Laye;
- Judith SILBERFELD. Editor-in-Chief, YAGG Magazine;
- Anne-Elisabeth MOUTET. Columnist, The Sunday Telegraph.
Produced by Anelise Borges, François Picard, Mary Colombel and Christopher Davis.