The "De Gaulle of Latin America" for some, a dictator for others - drop the name of Hugo Chavez and you’ve got an argument. François Picard’s panel looks at the Venezuelan president’s oil-fueled legacy... and the power vacuum that could follow.
- Sarah GRAINGER. Venezuela Correspondent for GRN (from Caracas);
- Rolando TOMASINI. Business school lecturer. Venezuelan resident voting abroad;
- Bernard CASSEN. General Secretary, Les mémoires de la Lutte (Memories of Struggle). Former Director General, Monde Diplomatique;
- Natalia BRANDLER. PhD in Political Science;
- Colin HARDING. Director, Latinform (from London).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Isabelle Sarton du Jonchay.