When jihadists overrun a major gas export site in the Sahara desert, Algerian authorities prove quick to react. As dramatic events unfold near the Libyan border, the world wakes up to conflict in neighbouring Mali and asks if Algiers is part of the problem or part of the solution.
- Said BEN ALI. France 24 Correspondent;
- Jeremy KEENAN. Professor of African studies, London University(from London);
- Emmanuel GOUJON. Consultant, Africa Global Approach;
- Cyril VANIER. International Affairs Editor, France 24;
- James CREEDON. Media Editor, France 24.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Diaraye Bah.